Sugarcane fiber products are a strong,grease and cut resistant alternative to traditional plastic or polystyrene. Traditional plastic products are made from petroleum,the world's most valuable,non-renewable resource.Sugarcane fiber products is not made from oil.At Mayna,all of the products are made from reclaimed and renewable sugarcane material,can compost in commercial compost facilities.Compost is a great way to improve barren soil resources and avoid arbitrary landfill which
could cause secondary pollution and waste.
Main features and benefits of Mayna products:
- Made from sugarcane, 100% renewable and reclaimed resources
- Completely degraded in normal soil within 180 days
- Meet ASTM standards for compostability
- Grease and cut resistant
- 100% Compostable
- 100% Tree free
- Cold safe
- Hot safe
About Square Plate:
- Plate is available for both classic white and natural color
- Plate is designed with low stack height, which saves freight cost during transit
- Customized retail packaging is available.
Available in 7'', 8'', 10'' size.
***Download our brochure for more information or contact us now***